How to make your life better with self help books
A combination of tranquility thoughtful interactions with self, and a strong influence from an external source can help you get wonderful results on self improvement. One such help which can come at a really low cost, and without discussing your concerns with anyone is through books. Books can help highly in different forms of self improvement. Whether you are trying to groom up, or learn etiquettes, or glam up your appearance, or appear confident, stop stammering, succeed in interviews, become a better manager, or succeed in relationships, or make more money; you can get real good help by reading books on these.
The urge to go to a finishing school may be there in many high school or college graduates. But the things you learn there by investing a fat amount of money on the course can be learnt on your own too, at your convenience, your own pace, and at a much low cost. If you can take out time to read through the books on your chosen subjects, then you can learn a lot on your own. It’s said if you read for 30 minutes each day you can read up to 25 books a year, so why not try reading for one hour.
Why self help books are special
Self help books on interesting subjects are written by authors who are experts in the subject, and are expert teachers too to write in an engaging and descriptive style, which helps teach, explain, influence, and simplify the things.
Some of the subjects which can be explored through such self help books are:
- Confidence buildup- you can suffer from lack of confidence, and hence may not feel comfortable in mixing with people, work, studies and anywhere. Such books will help you exercise self confidence.
- Public speaking- public speaking is an art, and not all can do it well. If you want to steer clear of the consciousness and barriers of public speaking then you may do it through such books.
- Stammering problem- Stammering is an issue for many which recedes them from any sort of public speaking and social interactions. To say goodbye to the problem, and build confidence in smooth speaking, books can help greatly.
- Learning foreign languages- foreign languages can be learnt by self help books. Many people learn a chosen language from such books, and you too can.
- Making money- books can even teach you several ideas to make money.
- Handling love and relationships- handling all love and relationship issues, nurturing friendly and professional relations, staying close to family and more such things can be learn from books.
In this way there are so many things which you may learn on your own terms from self help books.
5 books i recommend getting.
The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons In Personal Change –By Stephen R. Covey.
The Power of Positive Thinking -By Norman Vincent Peale
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living -By Dale Carnegie
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind -By Joseph Murphy
What to Say When you Talk to Yourself -By Shad Helmstetter
If you haven’t read those books, I encourage you to buy them and read. You can find them for sale all over the internet.
Comment or like if you enjoyed this post. You can also contact me directly. Feel free to follow this blog want to be notified when new post come in.